Term of Responsibility
The contents are produced by Lordelo.com with the greatest care and attention. However, and for the benefit of our esteemed customers, we are keen to point out and clarify the following points:
- All prices include VAT at the rates in force in Portugal and are valid for prompt payment, except for typographical error.
- In case of error in the indication of the PVP of the product, until delivery to the customer, the customer is contacted by email or phone. The customer can choose to keep their order at the corrected price or cancel it.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted do not include installation/configuration, unless otherwise stated.
- Prices or campaigns in the online shop may be different from the physical shop.
- All products carry a two (2) year warranty unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The images may not correspond to the exact configuration of the product. The images presented on the page are mainly intended to provide an easier identification of the product type for the customer and may not be faithful representations of the product in question, and therefore cannot be considered with contractual value.
- The designation “In Stock”, “Out of Stock” or expressions indicating the existence of the product for immediate delivery are limited to the existing stock. Lordelo.com is not responsible for sudden stock ruptures resulting from sales. Please always confirm the stock at the moment of the order.
- All the technical data shown on the products are considered correct at the time of their introduction on the page. We will not be held responsible for any changes in product characteristics made by the manufacturer at a later date.
- The customer is encouraged to seek/confirm with the manufacturer (via internet page or other means) the detailed characteristics of the various products displayed in the Online Store.
- Lordelo.com reserves the right not to send any order when it considers that the order was made through an email address that does not correspond to the data provided by the customer or by any other fraudulent method, or when these same data (including telephone numbers, address, tax number) are proven wrong.
- Orders from customers who have already placed orders and, for some reason, have not received them will not be considered, which implies that Lordelo.com will not pay the shipping costs. In these situations, the customer must first settle the amount referring to the debit shipping costs so that the invoicing can be authorised again.
- All expenses of postage and shipping of products for repair (even during the warranty period) between Lordelo.com and the customer, will be borne by the latter.
- All products purchased Online at Lordelo.com can be shipped by carrier / Regular Mail. These postage costs are reflected in the final price shown on the final order summary page.
- Lordelo.com declines any responsibility for errors published on the site.
- Customer Support is available from Monday to Friday, from 08h30 to 17h30, through the contact +351 934 448 491. Call costs, according to Decree Law no. 59/2021 of 14th July, variable depending on the origin network and destination network, at the cost of a call to the national mobile network.
- The values shown on each product, at the time of checkout of your order, may change depending on the VAT rate applied in the destination country.
Security on Lordelo.com
To help ensure that your shopping experience is secure, Lordelo.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This technology encrypts and protects the data you send us over the Internet. If SSL is activated, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click to find out information about the registration of the SSL digital certificate.
You can also check in the location (URL) field at the top of the browser that it starts with ‘https:’ as opposed to the common ‘http:’. This means that from the moment you access Lordelo.com, you are in secure mode.
To take advantage of our points system, you must register at en.lordelo.com, we offer 50 points to start your shopping. After each daily visit you will receive one point, as well as for every 1.00€ spent. Use the coupon “150”, once you reach 150 points to enjoy 5% discount*. Points are accumulated after completion of the order and are valid for 6 months.
*Except on the following products: Diapers, Wipes, Milk and Infant feeding.
We accept payments by credit cards Visa, MasterCard and American Express, Paypal and bank transfer.